What are our beliefs?
- Pro God – John 3:16
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- Pro Healing – James 5:15
- And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
- Pro Life – Psalms 139: 13
- For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.
- Pro Marriage – 1 Corinthians 7: 1-16
- Marriage God Way – Matthew 19: 4-6
- And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
- Pro Lordship – Romans 10:9-10
- that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Pro Bible – Romans 10:17
- So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
What does our logo mean?
When the early Christian church was persecuted, Christians would draw in the sand half of the fish. And if there were another Christian they would know that the secret symbol was the other half of the fish; and then they would know that they are brothers in Christ. If you look at our symbol it is actually to represent not only a ministry that is putting ourselves on the line for Christ; as well as three of them to represent the trinity, which is the basic doctrine of the Christian church.
What type of ministry have you done?
1. We moved into the most dangerous neighborhood in the entire country of Guatemala and made a transformation through the local community.
2. Delivered sixteen thousand Bibles and over a million tracts where the majority were sent to persecuting villages in Chiapas Mexico where they murder Christians.
3. Opened a feeding center where 10% of the population died in one night from a tropical storm that killed 400 people.
4. Held many teaching seminars, evangelistic events, led over 10,000 people to the Lord, and have seen thousands of healings and miracles.
What volunteers do at the mission base?
Volunteers jobs are based on the skillset of the applicant. We are in constant need for web developers, marketers, accountants, office workers, and people who can build and fix things.